Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 3

This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it!:
Today, I made veggie tacos for dinner. It was the first time that I tried making them myself. I got this recipe from my oldest daughter. I love that it's super simple and delicious. If you're interested in something easy to throw together for dinner, this one's a winner. I started off by using some veggie crumbles.


Then I sliced a few tomatoes and the veggie cheese and chopped a little lettuce. 



After the vegetables were sliced and diced, I sautéed the crumbles in a little bit of oil for a few minutes.


Instead of using the regular taco shells, I used tortilla taco boats. Once the veggie crumbles were ready, I scooped some of it inside of the boat.


Then, I added a layer of lettuce on top.
 

I followed that with a layer of tomatoes then a layer of cheese.


Then they are ready to bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.


I had a baked sweet potato with my taco... yum.



Day 3
SONday

Breakfast - 3 Scrambled eggs with 1/2 green pepper,
and a hot cup of green tea with honey
Lunch - Green drink with kale, carrots, pineapple and apples /
Garlic hummus sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce and tomatoes
Dinner - 1 Veggie Taco with lettuce, tomatoes and veggie cheese /
Baked sweet potato with butter
Snack - 1 Orange

Energy Level - 7
Water Intake - 4 cups
Fruits - 3
Veggies- 6

Daily Exercise - Exercise is against doctors orders for now, having just left the hospital.
Program To Keep Me Motivated- Olympics (NBC)
I really love seeing the gymnasts perform. They are in such awesome shape.

Notes - Today was a good day. I had lots of veggies and it felt so good to fill my body with healthy, organic food. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment