Sunday, August 14, 2016

Day 10

Image result for images of health quotes




It's getting late so I'll just post a quick update of the day. My father's 83rd birthday was last week. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to celebrate with him then because I was just coming home from the hospital. He really loves my lasagna so I baked a pan just for him. At first, I wasn't even going to eat any, but I decided to make half of the lasagna meatless. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but it was actually good. I just wish I had remembered to take a picture.



Day 10
SONday



Breakfast - Oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, raisins and walnuts
Lunch - Cabbage salad with red cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, apples and dried cranberries
with Raspberry vinaigrette
Snack - Yogurt with granola
Dinner - Meatless Lasagna
Snack - 1 peach and a few walnuts
Water Intake - 20 Oz bottle plus 1 glass
Fruits - 2
Veggies- 3
Grains - Yes, Oatmeal
Beans - Not today


Image result for images of healthy foods

No comments:

Post a Comment