Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 43



That's me at the salad bar helping myself to a generous portion of edamame beans. That was during a day that I hadn't packed anything for lunch. So on my lunch break I headed for the salad bar at a nearby grocery store.

The pics below are from one of the days that was able to I pack a healthy, satisfying and nutritious lunch.


This is one of my favorite veggie sandwiches that I really enjoy. I use hummus, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and sprouts.


On this particular day, I added 2 Nectarines for an afternoon snack and 1 Hard boiled egg and Blackberries for an afternoon snack.
 
 
It may seem like a lot of food, but when you're only eating fruits and vegetables, it's surprising how hungry you actually get. Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment