Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kitchen Shelf Love


Well, it's been raining on and off for days now, but you won't find me complaining. I actually don't mind the rain at all. As long as I'm not caught in the middle of a huge down pour without my umbrella, it's all good. I enjoy the sound of rain drops tapping against my windows and splashing on the roof and I am mesmerized every time Iook outside my windows in a rainstorm. I know, I'm a little odd... Lol.

Of course, since I've been indoors more, I've had more time to surf the web. One of the projects I'm currently in the middle of is putting up two floating shelves above my kitchen sink. I'm so excited. Honestly, I can't even remember how long I have been admiring the look of floating shelves in kitchens, but trust me it's been a long time. I have found so many amazing ideas that I am so anxious to share today.

Now, all of these shelves aren't placed over the sink. There are quite a few that were put up in other areas of the kitchen as well and I have been happily drooling over each of the lovely, unique styles. I just hope you find a ton of inspiration like I did.



Cottage Charm:








Open Shelving, glass back splash:






Kitchen shelves.:


Wood cabinets, open shelving + subway tile:


 :


I am kind of crushing on this beauty over at My Paradissi…Eleni describes this one in detail  I am just loving the entire eclectic feel…subway tiles…brass hardware…open shelving…wood…stainless steel…wood floors and a bit of flair with the rug.  It all comes together and it all works.  I also adore that you can stylize the space …:


houses-70


101748606.jpg.rendition.largest

It looks like it's still raining out there so stay dry... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment